What information do I collect?
Information collected from you when you register on this site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit this site anonymously.
What do I use your information for?
Any of the information that is collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve the website offerings based on the information and feedback received from you.
- To improve customer service and more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies to help to process the items in your shopping cart, keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that you are offered better site experiences and tools in the future.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our digital assets including this website, conducting business operations, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect personal rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on this website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of the site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
I am in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), I do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms of Service
Please also visit the Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of this website.